location: Miami, 33129
Responsible for the concept and design of a range of visual and brand assets for print and digital media such as emails, magazines, brochures, mailers, flyers and marketing, casino and shipboard collateral. Projects include national consumer and trade advertising, brochures, logos and branding
– Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
– Minimum 5 years experience ideally in an adv agency or travel/hospitality industry
– Strong conceptual skills, including creative design solutions for web and print
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator, PowerPoint
– Must have a thorough understanding of prepress and print production
– Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment with other designers, copywriters, creative managers and marketing specialists
– Excellent organization and communication skills
– Detailed, ensuring strict accuracy and quality control in all work including brand standards
– Prepare files that are printer-ready and meet exacting production standards.
– Able to work well under pressure, managing multiple projects simultaneously
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio for immediate consideration.
This is a temp to hire opportunity in the Miami area (fulltime is not guaranteed), only local candidates will be considered.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.