Sr. Brand Designer
location: New York City, 10001
Our marketing company has worked with major brands and we are exceptional at managing our clients and their needs. Now we are in need of a brand refresh that will reflect to our new clients, what we are capable of providing.
Our company has kept a low profile and we are ready to share our services to the masses.
So, if you are a visionary storyteller and expert in identity creation, we want you to join us in this project!
In this role, you can expect to:
– Work independently off-site (remote)
– Lead and participate in brand planning and discussions
– Research industry and target audience
– Create and design a rebrand package, including brand story, brand voice, visual identity, logo primary and secondary, logo scaling, color palette, typography, type/size relationship, name, etc.
– Create samples of stationary items like business cards, envelopes, letterheads, etc.
– Brand guidelines for colors, logos, social media, tradeshows, advertising, emails, presentations, etc.
– Create mood boards and visuals to portray the look and feel of the brand
– Exceptional Adobe CS skills (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
– Experience creating brand packages and guidelines
– Exceptional command of color theory
– Ability to portray complex ideas and stories into simple visuals and text
– Experience creating visuals for print and digital
– Prior experience with conceptual design
– BS/BA degree in design and 7+ years of related experience
– Exceptional communication skills written and verbal
– Ability to work with a collaborative creative team
This is a remote temp opportunity for a company near Binghamton, NY
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.