location: Fort Lauderdale, 33316
We could end this job description right here, cause it sort of sums it up… If you think whatever we write below is redundant because the job title says it all, this job is for you! As a creative recruiter you will:
* Understand great design, typography.
* Understand why kerning is so important.
* Participate in portfolio reviews with creative talent
* Understand why copywriters use the term “Free Gift” even though it’s redundant
* Able to make people feel comfortable and lead the conversation
* Know the difference between UI and UX
* Why we should never use Illustrator or Photoshop to design an ad.
* Understand LinkedIn and why it’s your best friend.
* Know what a hamburger menu is.
You will participate in industry events after hours because you truly love the industry. If learning about new trends in our industry bores you, this is not for you. Designers, creatives and marketing peeps are too fun not to hang with.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled writer, able to write ads, an excellent communicator, polished and resourceful.
If you have a marketing or design background and you’re ready to make a difference in people’s lives, this may be the career you’ve been looking for.
Great benefits include health insurance and retirement generous plan, not to mention happiness and job satisfaction. We are located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL near the downtown Las Olas area.
Apply now, we can’t wait to meet you.
This is an on-site, fulltime opportunity in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida