Paid Social Media Specialist QW8RX7YW
Are you ready to Shine? Join Our Team as a Paid Search Social Media Advertising Specialist!
Are you a Social Media Ads expert ready to take your career to the next level? An award-winning ad agency in Miami is on the lookout for a dynamic, creative, and results-driven specialist to join their team in the exciting role of a full-time, hybrid, Paid Search Media Specialist. The agency strives for exceptional and compelling creative work in a collaborative, fun atmosphere. Ready to embark on an exciting journey?
As a Paid Search Media Specialist, we are looking for:
End-to-End Campaign Magic: Develop, execute, and optimize paid social campaigns across platforms like Meta, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. Paid Search Media Specialist is an expert with a proven track record of driving exceptional results through Social Media advertising.
Ad Testing Maestro: Create an ad testing system with content from various sources like TikTok, organic, UGC, and influencers.
Meta Maven: Stay updated with Meta's best practices and simplify account structures for better results. Adept in Metas up-to-date best practices DCA, (Advantage+ etc.) using a simplified account structure.
Data-Diving Explorer: Dive into customer research and analysis to shape effective ad strategies and optimizations.
Creative Collaborator: Work closely with creative and content teams to align ad content with strategic goals.
Audience Guru: Master audience analysis for effective targeting strategies using analytical and data management platforms.
Performance Champion: Monitor campaign performance, optimize based on key metrics, and deliver timely reports with actionable insights.
Media Buying Maestro: Manage media buying activities, including budget allocation, bidding strategies, and creative testing.
Trendsetter: Stay updated with the latest social trends, features, and best practices to drive cutting-edge campaigns.
Requirements for Paid Search Media Specialist:
- Proven Expertise: Show us your track record of success with Paid Social Media campaigns, backed by a portfolio of impactful campaigns at scale.
- Tool Proficiency: You're well-versed in using Meta/LinkedIn/Pinterest/Twitter Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and other relevant tools.
- Audience Insights: Your deep understanding of ad targeting, segmentation, and audience insights sets you apart.
- Data-Driven Decision Maker: You're all about the numbers, with strong analytical skills and a history of data-driven decision-making.
- Optimization Champ: Your ability to optimize campaigns for key performance metrics like CTR, Conversion Rate, and ROAS is second to none.:
- Articulate, Excellent Communicator: Able to communicate and present to your team and wow clients with your unique and engaging presentation style.
This is a full-time, hybrid (3/2) opportunity in Miami, FL. This is not a 100% remote position. Salary: $65K - $80K, DOE
To apply please submit your resume. Please show us your track record of success with Paid Social Media campaigns, backed by a portfolio of impactful campaigns at scale.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity and inclusion because it truly fosters creativity.