Associate CD - Copywriter
A consumer products company a trailblazing force in the industry, driving innovation and creativity to the forefront of our brand is seeking a full-time ACD Copywriter. Are you a creative powerhouse with a passion for crafting compelling narratives? Do you thrive in an environment that values collaboration, innovation, and brand excellence? Look no further an exciting opportunity awaits you at a dynamic consumer products company!
Location: Los Angeles (Burbank, CA) area
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid, 3/2, (3 onsite and 2 WFH)
Salary Range: $150K+/yr, DOE
Company Culture: Creative, Collaborative, Innovative and Progressive
As the Associate Creative Director - Copywriter, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping our brand's voice and identity across various touch points. You'll collaborate closely with our Creative Director and a talented team.
As ACD Copywriter you can expect to:
- Lead Creative Strategy: Contribute to the direction of our brand voice and copy for both our flagship brand and sub-brands.
- Conceptualize and Collaborate: Work closely with creative team members to drive the conceptual and copy direction for branding, marketing, and advertising initiatives.
- Design Feedback Maven: Solicit, synthesize, and manage design feedback from various sources, ensuring alignment and excellence.
- Hands-On Execution: Get your creative juices flowing with hands-on copywriting and execution, building holistic visions for multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Elevate Marketing Communications: Make impactful decisions that enhance marketing communications approach and drive cutting-edge mechanisms adoption.
- Brand Consistency Champion: Ensure consistent brand messaging across diverse channels, including digital, social, advertising, and experiential.
- Collaborative Networking: Work cross-functionally with internal teams to develop on-strategy branding and messaging, fostering a harmonious work environment.
- Product Marketing Magic: Collaborate with strategic planners to create captivating product marketing communications.
- Digital Delight: Collaborate closely with web and UX teams to craft engaging copy and communications for our digital products
- Creative Dynamo: Join forces with our in-house Brand Design team to create strategic marketing assets, from product packaging to digital experiences and more.
- Creative Concept: Transform creative direction and copy points from briefs into compelling and engaging copy concepts.
- Mentor and Inspire: Guide and mentor designers and copywriters, contributing to the growth and development of the creative team.
As our ACD Copywriter well need
- Proven experience in creative direction and copywriting, with a portfolio that showcases your prowess.
- A collaborative spirit that thrives in a team-oriented environment.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A knack for translating creative concepts into engaging copy.
- An eye for design and detail that ensures brand consistency.
- A passion for innovation and a drive to push creative boundaries.
- Leadership qualities that inspire and mentor fellow creative minds.
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package, wellness benefits, a generous employer-matched 401(k) plan, life insurance, Paid Childcare Leave, and other benefits.
If you're ready to leave your creative mark on a pioneering brand and work in an environment where dedication and fun go hand in hand, we invite you to apply!
This is a full-time, hybrid (3/2) position in Los Angeles (Burbank, CA area). REMOTE work is not available.
This is an urgent and top-priority position, so don't wait to apply! We can't wait to meet you! To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link/case studies for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, and inclusion because it truly fosters creativity.