location: Oakland, 94577
You would be working on an ongoing basis and should be open to be on-call and assist with the production process. The small team creates and edits all designs, so in this role, attention to detail is key.
If you are an experienced designer that can work on short notice and produce exceptional designs and layouts under tight deadlines, we would like you to join our team!
In this role, you can expect to:
– Create several designs for print format
– Assist and design layouts for multi-page print materials like newsletters
– Assist in the reviewing process, including design and copy
– Work independently with little to no supervision
– Self-project manage and meet projects according to deadlines
– Assist with production process
– Proficiency in Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.)
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
– Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
– Ability/ Experience working independently on projects
– High familiarity with print production process
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Preferred: Bilingual (Spanish)
This is a contract on-going opportunity, on site with a client around San Francisco, CA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.