location: Santa Ana, 92701
We are in need of a team member that can manage a multitude of responsibilities. As Ecommerce Manager, you will be overseeing third party relationships that include digital efforts like SEM and PPC. You will also tag team with web support developers, email marketers, and social media experts to ensure brand standards are adhered, and efforts are on track.
The person in this role will report to the Sr. Director of Ecommerce and frequently meet with the Brand Marketing team to strategize, plan and execute digital efforts.
You can expect to:
– Adhere to DTC ecommerce best practices
– Oversee direction and execution of SEM/PPC campaigns
– Plan budget allocations, evaluate spend and adjust to reach maximum ROI and growth
– Create and oversee SEO strategies (content, meta data, keyword research and implementation)
– Understand segmented customer profiles to market appropriately and maintain brand loyalty
– Research and apply new technology and ecommerce trends
– Analyze KPIs and consumer data, perform A/B testing, and report to other team leads
– Occasionally travel for meetings and industry trade shows
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Ecommerce experience (Shopify preferred)
– Retail DTC experience
– Ability to work in a collaborative team
– Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
– Ability to project manage and multitask
– Ability to navigate MS Office products and Google Analytics
– BA/BS 3+ years of experience in relevant ecommerce role
– Preferred: Background in digital marketing, SEO copywriting, Listrak email marketing and product recs experience, Understanding of basic HTML
Salary Offering: $65K-$70K
This is an on-site, full time opportunity near Santa Ana, CA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.