location: Washington, 20001
The person in this role will be creating multiple design decks and informational sheets that will present technology and cybersecurity subjects.
You will also work collaboratively with other designers and team members to ensure all materials are consistent and up to company standards.
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you will:
– Create designs for decks, information sheets, reports, visual data and more
– Collaborate and assist other team members to enhance visual narratives
– Create templates to ensure consistent communication and uniformity
– Create designs to facilitate the comprehension of complex issues
– Create custom icons and infographics
– Pitch ideas to strengthen branding
– Assist with quality control
– Ability to cooperate in security investigation to meet eligibility to obtain clearance for sensitive information
– Prior experience creating visual data
– Exceptional command of Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
– Experience creating templates and layouts
– BS/BA Degree at least 5 years of working experience in a similar creative role
– Preferred: working experience in IT or cybersecurity fields
This is an on-site, contract to hire opportunity in the Washington DC area and client is offering $50/hr.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.