Email /Digital Designer
location: Miami, 33129
We are looking for a talented digital design who breathes creativity and is a master of email and web banner designs. You will be part of a highly collaborative team and partake in creating and conceptualizing marketing solutions for digital platforms.
Get the opportunity to be a part of our renowned customer experience by creating beautiful designs that are on brand and follow our target strategy.
Join our creative team and help us make lasting impressions.
In this role, you can expect to:
– Conceptualize and create designs for email, web banners, as well as other form of digital collateral
– Partake in brainstorming meeting and create storyboards for digital designs
– Provide input on email marketing best practices, identify point of improvement, create responsive designs and enhance email templates
– Stay abreast of new design standards an industry trends
– Collaborate with other designers and senior staff
– Conduct research to identify design strategies to meet target audience
– Keep organized archives of all design assets
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Robust Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Extensive experience creating Email designs and web banners
– Sound understanding of HTML/CSS
– Ability to conceptualize designs and follow them through completion
– Ability to multitask and work in a past paced environment
– Exceptional layout and typography skills
– Ability to stay organized, think strategically, and troubleshoot
– Ability to work in and collaborate within a cross-functional team
– Vast knowledge of email best practices and familiarity with IAB standards
– Familiarity and ability to create designs for PowerPoint
– BS/BA degree and 3+ years of experience as a designer in a an ad agency or marketing department
– Preferred: Experience creating animated banners, and some experience with designs for print
This is an on-site contract opportunity near Downtown Miami, FL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.