Creative Studio, Director of Operations
location: Atlanta, 30324
The Director would manager studio functions and ensure that workflows/ programs across agency clients are seamless. You can expect to onboard clients, manage traffic, and organize external talent as well as new hires.
The company would expect the talent in this role to have ample experience with P&L management, as well as management of creative teams and processes.
If you exceptionally organized and find it easy to communicate and collaborate with managers across teams this might be a great fit!
As Director of Operations you would:
– Take ownership of fiscal operations (i.e. P&L Management, budget management, etc.)
– Partake in client programs/projects, review and oversee project timelines, ensure deliverables are on time and on budget
– Ensure all projects and initiatives are on brand and on target with the agreed strategy
– Assist client services with initiatives to increase new business
– Assist with financial planning and provide feedback to support the strategic plan
– Oversee all production materials that are released
– Oversee traffic management and ensure quality control
– Communicate production progress with the client on a day-to-day basis
– Provide project requirements and assist developing/editing priorities and production plans
– Organize and assign teams to projects in ways to maximize utility of in-house and freelance resources
– Keep exceptional records of all client materials/ files
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Extensive experience with P&L Management and budget management
– At least 10 years of experience managing creative services
– Ability to build strong relationships with creative, production and account management teams
– Ability to work with several projects in a fast-paced environment
– Experience with Video and Photography
– Experience managing creative teams for multiple clients
– Exceptional command of Office Suite, Adobe CS, and presentation software (i.e. Keynote)
– Experience with project management systems
– BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience within a creative team
This is an on-site, full time opportunity in the Atlanta, GA area.
To apply, please submit your resume, case studies and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.