Associate Art Director, Social Media
location: Ft. Lauderdale, 33316
This company focuses on the design of various apparel pieces for hospitals, resorts, cruise lines and more. So if you are fashion-inclined and a master of creating something unique from the traditional, this might be the perfect role for you!
You will get to work with a large creative team including Art Directors, Photographers, Designers, Developers and more. Get the opportunity to see your projects come to life by overseeing them from their conceptual stage and into completion.
In this role, you can expect to:
– Create concepts and designs for various projects and platforms
– Monitor project execution, production and deadlines
– Create written and visual content for all social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Google)
– Ensure all projects are reviewed and accurate prior to approval
– Ensure all copy meets brand guidelines and coincides with the marketing strategy/goal
– Communicate with Marketing team and oversee that engagement for web as well as traditional media is at a constant increase
– Stay abreast of all new technology and software in relation to the industry
– Work collaboratively with a large creative team
– Make decisions and take creative direction independently
– Robust skills in Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
– Exceptional grasp of social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
– Ability to plan and develop create content and visuals for social platforms
– Skills in video editing/ motion software (Premiere, After Effects)
– Experience working with project management software (WorkFront preferred)
– Ability/ experience with apparel photoshoot planning
– Experience creating marketing materials for several platforms (web, print, video, etc.)
– Excellent communication skills written and verbal
– Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects and tight deadlines with no supervision
– BS/BA degree and 5-7 years of experience in a creative team
– Preferred: Experience in apparel/ fashion industries, experience building brands
This is an on-site, contract to hire opportunity in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.