location: Pembroke Pines, 33029
The team is in need of a confident designer that is passionate about their work and unafraid to dive into complex projects.
As Digital Designer, you will be tackling an array of web-based projects that will include websites, social, email and on occasion collateral for events like tradeshows. At times projects might run afterhours. So if you are unafraid to roll up your sleeves and see the project through its completion this might be the perfect role for you!
You can expect to:
– Create designs targeted towards international clients
– Create designs that integrates clients, guests and suppliers
– Create designs for multiple digital platforms (web, email, social, and marketing materials, print)
– Create prototypes and deliver static HTML and CSS files to development team
– Assist in marketing efforts and other tasks as needed
– Robust Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Experience creating designs for B2B
– Familiarity working on Mac products
– Knowledge of HTML/CSS best practices
– Experience creating prototypes, Adobe XD experience is a plus
– Experience working with multiple digital platforms (email, web, social, etc.)
– Exceptional communications skills written and verbal
– Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
– 5+ years of experience
This is an on-site, direct to full time opportunity near Weston, FL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.