Marketing Coordinator/Content Writer
location: Boca Raton, 33431
This opportunity is for 2 months within the Marketing department. You will be working with experienced teammates and in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you can expect to support the department in developing and executing marketing plans, contributing copywriting/content writing, evaluating analytics, and assisting with other marketing projects as needed. So, if you are an exceptionally organized professional with a strong background in marketing, have a great skill set in copywriting/content writing, we want you on our team!
Some of your duties will include:
– Creating/writing first drafts/concept and copy for print collateral, digital media, including web copy, banners and email, special projects, ads, flyers, direct mail and other materials for consumer, trade and digital media
– Working closely with graphic designers, project managers along with marketing account executives
– Setting up timetables, following workflow and requirements
– Communicate updates with the creative team and clients
– Assist in the creation of marketing plans and materials
– Plan conferences as well as tradeshows, traditional and digital campaigns
– Ensure projects are on track and on budget-
Establish project goals and facilitate communication between on-site and external teams
– Assist with analytic reports…and more
– Excellent project management skills
– Energetic team player with the ability to provide cross-functional support- Exceptional copywriting and communications skills written and verbal
– 360 marketing experience: Social Media, Digital, Email, Ads, Collateral, etc.
– Familiarity with analytic tracking platforms
– Ability to provide ideas and constructive feedback
– Event planning experience
– Ability to work with creative, sales, marketing, promotional and production teams-
3-5 years of Marketing experience.
This is an on-site, temp opportunity around Boca Raton, FL.
To apply, please submit your resume, readable writing samples and/or portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.