location: Oakland, 94577
As the Jr. Designer your creative work will live on websites, products, billboards and more. You will work collaboratively with a creative team to develop designs for clients in various industries like technology, fashion, food and beverage, and more.
The ideal candidate should be motivated to learn from Senior Designer staff and able to create by following specific direction.
If you are ready to create and be part of a growing creative agency, we want to speak to you!
As Jr. Designer, you will:
– Create designs for a variety of platforms like branding, packaging, websites, advertising and more
– Create mockups for decks, packaging and advertising materials
– Participate and overview session, and suggest improvements on projects
– Prepare assets for final production
– Work with external vendors like printers to ensure quality
– Attend events with other team member to represent the creative staff
– Work with creative team to build up the internal brand
– Robust Adobe CS skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign). After Effects is a plus
– Familiarity with Keynote and PowerPoint
– Ability to work collaboratively within a creative team
– Great attention to detail and production skills
– BS/BA degree and 1+ year of experience within a creative/design team
This is a full-time opportunity near San Francisco, CA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.