Senior Graphic Designer
location: Oakland, 94577
As the Senior Designer your creative work will live on websites, products, billboards and more. You will have creative freedom and the opportunity to create designs for clients in various industries like technology, fashion, food and beverage, and more.
The ideal candidate needs to be comfortable making strong design decisions, and eloquently communicate the designs direction and purpose.
If you are ready to be part of a growing creative agency and own bold, innovative designs, we want to speak to you!
As Senior Designer, you will:
– Create designs from concept to completion for brand identity, UI/UX, activations, and more.
– Participate in the creative process including brainstorming sessions, planning, edits, and more
– Work alongside project leads and other designers
– Communicate and meet with client to discuss design edits and enhancements
– Work under the supervision of the Creative Director
– Robust Adobe CS skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and After Effects
– Excellent command of Keynote, PowerPoint and Google Suite
– Prior experience working in a creative team made up of web developers, illustrators, photographers, videographers, production designers, etc.
– Excellent attention to detail and passion for design and new techniques and technology
– Ability to sketch concepts, design wireframes, create visual brand story and mood boards
– Ability to refine concepts and apply improvement in accordance to direction given
– Exceptional communication skills and ability to self-manage
– 4+ years of experience in a design or creative team
This is a full-time opportunity near San Francisco, CA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.