UX/UI Lead Designer
location: Alpharetta, 30022
Under this role, you will be in charge of designing the online space of 7 different brands. The ideal candidate should be comfortable owning designs from concept to completion and leading a creative team.
The Lead UX/UI Designer will be playing a strong role in the development of these brands and will get the chance to exercise their visual creativity.
If you are an experience UX/UI Designer with a drive for innovation, we want to speak with you!
As lead UX/UI Designer, you can expect to:
– Work closely with senior executive team and Head of Marketing
– Be responsible for all digital visual designs
– Create design strategy for multiple platforms (Email, Web, social, Video and more)
– Perform end-to-end product design
– Manage design team, provide creative briefs and project scopes
– Ensure brand consistency and accuracy
– Follow projects from concept to completion
– Conduct market research and provide strategy
– Create wireframes, user flows, storyboards and site maps
– And more…
– Robust skills in Adobe CS, Sketch, Invision and other design/ wireframing tools
– Ability to create and follow brand message
– Ability to work with off-site agencies and vendors
– Ability to create systems and brand standards
– Ability to work effectively with a cross-functional team
– Excellent strategic and creative designer with a sophisticated design style
– Excellent command of usability, information and interaction design, typography, photography and art/video direction
– Ability to create designs for multiple digital platforms
– 7+ years of experience with creative direction
This is an full-time opportunity near Duluth, GA, $60K-$65K depending on experience.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.