location: Boca Raton, 33431
This opportunity is for 1-2 months within the Marketing department. The creative team resembles an agency set up, so expect experienced teammates and a fast-paced environment. In this role, you can expect to support the department in developing and executing marketing plans, evaluate analytics, and assist with other marketing projects as needed.
So, if you are an exceptionally organized professional with a strong background in marketing, we want you in our team!
Some of your duties will include:
– Setting up timetables, following workflow and requirements
– Communicate updates with the creative team and clients
– Assist in the creation of marketing plans and materials
– Conduct market research and evaluate market share, pricing, advertising, etc.
– Plan conferences as well as tradeshows, traditional and digital campaigns
– Ensure projects are on track and on budget
– Establish project goals and facilitate communication between on-site and external teams
– Assist with analytic reports
– Lead meetings to share campaign results, provide feedback, present analytics, and make recommendations for improvements
– …and more
– Excellent project management skills
– Energetic team player with the ability to provide cross-functional support
– Exceptional communications skills written and verbal
– 360 marketing experience: SoMe, Digital, Email, Ads, Collateral, etc.
– Familiarity with analytic tracking platforms
– Ability to provide ideas and constructive feedback
– Event planning experience
– Ability to work with creative, sales, marketing, promotional and production teams
– 3-5 years of Marketing experience.
This is an on-site, temp opportunity around Boca Raton, FL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.