location: Miami, 33101
Alongside the creative team, you will be responsible for the creation of motion graphics in variety of styles and platforms.
We are looking for someone who can take a page of plain text, and turn it into a visually appealing video that will capture the viewer’s attention. These videos will live in our client’s social channels, so you have the opportunity to embody their brand’s voice.
If you can spark some life to plain information, we want you in our team!
As Motion Designer, you can expect to:
– Design/ produce motion graphic elements
– Brainstorm and propose design styles to improve content quality
– Adhere to brand identity and guidelines on all projects
– Edit videos and add motion graphics to enhance creativity
– Assist with video treatments and storyboards
– Collaborate with creative team during planning and development process
– Mentor junior designers
– Robust Adobe CS skills
– Robust After Effects and Premiere skills
– Excellent command of design, typography and layout skills
– Excellent attention to detail, time management and ability to work within tight deadlines
– Understanding of video content for different platforms
– Ability to work collaboratively with a creative team
– Client-facing experience and ad agency experience
– BA/BS Degree plus 3+ years of experience as a Motion Designer
– Preferred: Bilingual (English, Spanish, Portuguese), Cinema 4D
This is an on-site, full-time opportunity around Miami, FL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.