Sr. Graphic Designer
location: NYC, 10015
We are looking for motivated professionals that works well under pressure and tight deadlines. Our in-house creative team acts much like an agency and produces exceptional work. So if you are passionate for design and are able to easily transcend visual platforms, this might be the perfect team for you!
As our experienced Sr. Graphic Designer, you can expect to:
– Design concepts for digital/print including interactive files, brochures, posters and more
– Design customer-friendly layouts to display complex ideas
– Design PowerPoint presentations
– Edit and design web products
– Edit logos, drawings, floor plans, and retouch photographs
– Proofread copy as needed
– Self-manage projects
– Keep up with design and industry trends, advise on best practices and new technology
– Exceptional Adobe CS skills
– Ability to work on MAC and PC
– Knowledge of pre-press production and printing process
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work well in a creative team environment
– Client-facing experience
– BS/BA degree plus 5+ years of experience
– Experience with Microsoft Office
– Preferred: Video experience (After Effects, Premiere), Some familiar with HTML5, CSS and WordPress
This is an on-site, temp to hire opportunity in New York, NY.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.