Sr. 3D Designer / Animator Full Time
location: Dallas, 75212
We are looking for someone with a passion for creative thinking and eye for innovation. We need an experienced 3D Designer who can provide original vehicle concepts from sketch to completion.
Our clients are always looking for new creative ways to go against the current. So, if you are comfortable creating and pitching original ideas, our agency might be your perfect playground.
As our Concept Artist, you will:
– Design the interior/ exterior of vehicles, military aircraft, helicopters and more.
– Create photo-realistic 3D designs
– Create virtual/augmented reality experiences
– Create some assets across multiple channels (Web, TV, VR, and more)
– Design mobile applications
– Conceptualize environmental designs
– Provide Art Direction on limited projects
– Assist with other design duties as needed
– Experience designing vehicles (interior and exterior)
– Ability to follow design from concept to completion
– Exceptional ability to communicate ideas, written and verbal
– Robust skill with 3D design tools like Maya, 3D Max, etc.
– Ability to sketch concepts
– Exceptional ability to create photo-realistic 3D model
– Ability to work effectively within a creative team
– Robust Adobe CS skills
– Ability to provide Art Direction
– Exceptional portfolio with proven experience of 3D work
– BS/BA Degree and 7+ years of related experience
– Preferred: Experience with Gravity Sketch (If none, talent will be trained)
This is an on-site, full time opportunity around Dallas, TX.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.