location: San Francisco, 94016
This family-owned chain is looking for a freelance SEO Specialist to start in January on a 7-8 week project.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about SEO research/implementation that can help us get a head start in our new page placement goals.
So if you are a wizard of SEO planning and application, join our fast-paced creative team!
As the SEO Specialist, you will:
– Perform SEO audit for our entire website
– Create SEO strategy for 314 pages
– Perform Keyword research and implementation (edit copy, add metatags/meta descriptions)
– Optimize content for better search engine placement
– Revise and optimize 40-50 pages a week
– Experience and familiarity with SEO best practices
– Ability to create reports on SEO Strategy/Planning
– Excellent content optimization skills
– Exceptional understanding of WordPress, Yoast Plugin, and Unata
– Excellent copywriting and communication skills
– Ability to conduct SEO research and reporting
– 2+ years of SEO experience
This is an on-site, contract opportunity near Sacramento, CA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.