Product Designer with UI/visual design
location: oakland, 94577
Help us find innovative UI solutions for company web pages and dashboards.
In this role, you will collaborate with a team of experts including Product Managers and Developers. You will be an essential part in the brainstorm process and defining product direction.
As UI/Visual Product Designer, you will:
– Develop mockups and wireframes
– Participate in whiteboarding and brainstorming meetings
– Create designs based on approved wireframes
– Adjust, reinvent and add components to designs as needed
– Assist with production, ensuring launched product is crisp and pixel-perfect
– Assist with branding, emails, billboards, board decks and other duties as needed
– Expert Visual Designer
– Proficiency in Adobe CS, Sketch or other design software
– Ability to conceptualize, communicate visually, and draw/sketch ideas
– Ability to create mockups and wireframes
– Ability to create UI designs for SaaS
– Experience with UI design and responsive web designs
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision
– Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
– Familiarity with HTML/CSS
– BA/BS Degree in related field and 5+ years of design experience
This is an on-site temp to hire opportunity around San Francisco, CA. Temporary hourly rate is $45/hr and full time rate, if hired, will be $90k-$110K depending on performance and experience.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.