location: Santa Ana, 92701
Our team is in need of temporary designer fluent in traditional media like print as well as modern digital platforms.
As our temp Associate Designer, you will be assisting our creative team by developing concepts and artwork. If you are looking for a hands-on position that will allow you to develop an array of beautiful designs and patterns, join our team and help us continue our creative work!
In this role, you will:
– Work on site 30-38/hrs a week
– Develop artwork from concept to completion
– Create color palettes and maintain color palette libraries
– Assist with print/pattern boards and tech pack creation
– Ensure designs are consistent and color is correct
– Keep up with industry trends
– Assist with other duties as needed
– Robust Adobe CS skills (Illustrator and Photoshop)
– Experience and understanding of Pantone colors and their translation into digital formats (Adobe).
– Impeccable attention to detail
– Strong conceptual and mechanical design capability
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Ability to work in a fast environment and multitask
– Ability to follow standard formats, templates and procedures
– Portfolio with demonstrated design experience
– Ability to work on MAC products
– Preferred: Product development experience
Pay Rate: $25/hr
This is an on-site, temp opportunity, 30-38 hrs a week, near Santa Ana, CA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.