location: Palo Alto, 94304
Our widely renowned company thrives by providing exceptional design and industry-leading experience.
Help us continue to lead by example by joining in our 8-12 week project to create an improved financial portal for our Partners and Customers.
This project will be an essential part in the experience we provide key partners.
If you are passionate about design and creating smooth, enjoyable online experiences, apply and leave your footprint in this technology leading company.
As UI/UX Designer, you can expect to:
– Develop wireframes for our financial portal/dashboards
– Participate in meetings to plan and review wireframes/storyboards
– Prepare and execute UI kits, UX flows, site maps and more
– Design full mockups/demos of approved wireframes
– Assist with other project related duties as needed
– Robust skills in design toolkits like Sketch, Invision, Adobe CS
– Experience creating wireframes, preferable for dashboards/portals
– Experience creating UX flows, and developing UI kits that leverage company design systems (color palette, iconography, typography, elements, etc.)
– Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
– Understanding of HTML and CSS capabilities
– Exceptional portfolio demonstrating similar past experience
– Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
– BS/BA Degree and 7+ years of related experience
– Preferred: Experience creating financial dashboards/ portals
This is an on-site, temp opportunity for 8-12 weeks (OT available) north of San Jose, CA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.