Word Press Front End Developer
location: Riviera Beach, 33410
As part of our development team, you will be working on WordPress to create company pages that follow our strategic plan, brand and UX best practices. This team member should be well versed in WordPress, and able to jump in with minimal supervision.
In this position, you can expect to:
– Collaborate with Development and Creative team to create responsive web pages and optimize performance/content.
– Write and maintain code, ensuring industry-standard best practices are followed
– Assist with several site updates and with time-sensitive projects
– Perform cross-browser and cross-device tests
– Troubleshoot sites for bugs and issues
– Experience in WordPress development
– Ability to work independently and self-manage
– Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
– Ability to work under pressure and deliver projects under tight deadlines
– Sound understanding of responsive and adaptive web design, and design capabilities across browsers and devices
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– 5 +years of Front-end Development experience
– Preferred: Experience with Sketch, Figma and/or Adobe Photoshop
This is an on-site, temporary opportunity for 2-3 months in West Palm Beach, FL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.