Packaging Specialist – CAD
location: Miami, 33193
In this role, you will apply all packaging structural designs so we have accurate placement prior to print production. You will not be responsible for creating the designs, but instead, you will apply existing artwork into templates and make adjustments to ensure printing is successful and accurate.
Get to collaborate with our creative team and help us continue to produce packaging that is functional and attractive.
As CAD Packaging Specialist, you will:
– Prepare die line and layouts for several structural elements
– Assist other production staff with challenges during manufacturing
– Apply artwork to templates
– Adjust creatives to fit accordingly to templates
– Prepare mock-ups and proofs to send to manufacturers
– Create projects from concept to completion
– Excellent CAD and Adobe CS (Illustrator) skills
– Ability to follow detailed job specifications
– Prior experience with packaging printing process, substrate and die lines
– Prior experience developing mock-ups and proofs
– Sound understanding of layouts, color theory, typography, graphic design, etc.
– Ability to effectively follow brand guidelines
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet short deadlines
– 5+ years of packaging design and print production
– Preferred: Experience with Final Cut software
This is an on-site, temp opportunity for 2 months around Miami, FL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.