location: Winter Haven, 33839
In this role, you will write content for a variety of marketing and advertising campaigns. Most of the content will be for digital platforms, but you will also face projects that include traditional media like broadcast, OOH, radio, etc.
Get the chance to collaborate with our award-winning creative team made up of talented Designers, Art Directors, Creative Directors and Copywriters, like yourself.
Help us to achieve creative concepts and campaigns that continue to showcase our brand and products in new and exciting ways.
If you are comfortable working in a highly collaborative team, have a love for storytelling, and are a natural born creative leader, this might be the perfect role for you!
As the Sr. Copywriter, you will:
– Develop concepts and messaging that supports our objectives and creative strategy
– Proof content for print, digital, videos and several other platforms
– Take lead and supervise lower-level copywriters within your team
– Research and apply industry and market trends
– Strategize and communicate new marketing tactics and quality improvements
– Be part of the creative process by participating in strategy discussions, presentations and marketing content plans
– Report directly to the Creative Director as Copy lead
– Assist with other assignments as necessary
– Impeccable grasp of the English language and ability to effectively write and proof creative content
– Excellent communications skills written and verbal
– Ample knowledge about marketing trends and industry
– Ability to develop solutions to design problems through copy
– Ability to collaborate effectively within a creative team
– Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
– Demonstrated ability to develop concepts for ads, brochures, posters, packaging, etc.
– General computer skills and ability to work in Mac, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
– Ability to work late hours, during weekends, or travel (sometimes for several days and overnight) as necessary
– BS/BA Degree in related field or equal experience
– 1+ years of experience as a copywriter or 3 years of experience in an advertising agency
This is an on-site full time opportunity around Tampa, FL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.