Social Media Manager
location: Ft Lauderdlae, 33305
We need an experienced social media guru that will organize and strengthen our social presence in order to share our services and results with the masses. This talent will work part time and report directly to the VP of Marketing. Together they will build strategic plans that align with our marketing goals, data analysis and branding efforts.
If you are a social media expert who’s always keeping up with social trends, we want YOU to join our team!
As Social Media Manager, you can expect to:
– Occasionally meet with the VP of Marketing on site to develop marketing plans, strategies, and communication procedures
– Work remote 25-30 hours a week
– Follow and report on all social platform analytics, monitor SEO
– Develop creative visual and written content for all social platforms and occasionally create and monitor online contests and giveaways
– Provide suggestions, and improved methods to increase engagement
– Create social media plans in relation to marketing and branding efforts
– Follow all social platform updates and trends
– Initiate conversations on social platforms to foster user interaction and positive communication.
– Answer comments/questions on social sites as necessary and document customer interactions.
– Assign social media comments to product specialists as needed
– React to user posts by liking or commenting and creating positive interactions
– Conduct research about industry-related content by reviewing posting mediums like blogs, forums, etc.
– Create special offers, events and industry related ads
– Crop video time to share on different platforms like Instagram and Twitter.
– Search for industry related influencers bloggers and vloggers to connect and network
– Proven ability to navigate and use social platforms with ease (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
– Ability to follow and effectively report on social platform analytics
– Prior experience creating strategic social media marketing plans
– Ability to create creatives for social posting, and follow social media trends
– Familiarity with Adobe CS programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
– Excellent communication and multitasking skills
– Ability to work proactively off site with minimal supervision
– Self-motivated and incredibly organized
– 3 years of social media management experience, SEO, lead capturing software
– Portfolio with proven social media experience
– BS/BA degree in marketing, journalism or related field
– MUST be fluent in English written and spoken
– Preferred: Experience in Google Ads
This is an off-site part time opportunity for a company near Deerfield , FL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.