location: Miami, 33128
Our agency specializes in providing branding and advertising solutions to a multitude of companies through a variety of platforms.
Your role will be to ensure projects meet the client’s specification and expectations, as well as communicate the project’s progress to clients and the creative team.
If you have extraordinary communications skills and are able to organize and plan several projects at once, this might be the perfect, creative opportunity for you!
As our Account Executive, you can expect to:
– Work on multi-channel campaigns
– Be the point of contact for clients
– Organize and communicated daily work flow to the creative team
– Oversee and assign projects to the creative team for multi-channel campaigns like print, digital, TV and more
– Project timelines, schedules and assist/create creative briefs
– Prior experience managing client relationships and project managing
– Impeccable communications skills, written and verbal
– Familiarity with creative process within an ad agency, ability to follow and create creative briefs
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiarity with project management software like Basecamp
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and make decisions with little to no supervision
– BS/BA Degree and 3-5 years of Agency experience
– Preferred: Prior experience working with healthcare clients/accounts and familiarity with Keynote
This is an on-site full time opportunity in the Miami, FL area.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.