location: Nashville, 37011
Our company thrives by helping our viewers, listeners and community members make smart financial decisions that will lead them to success.
Help us help others by effectively communicating our financial expert’s tips and tricks on a multitude of platforms.
If you have a keen eye for grammar, spelling and sentence structure, we want YOU to join our mission!
As Copyeditor, you will:
– Proofread all content for our radio and television programs
– Edit content for blogs, email blasts, ads and more
– Work within a tight-knit professional team of Writers, Content Strategists and Marketers
– Work 40/hrs a week
– Impeccable writing and editing skills
– Past experience writing/editing copy for ads, marketing collateral and blogs
– Excellent understanding of AP and Chicago style
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
– Ability to work in Microsoft Word and Mac systems
– 2+ years of copy writing /editing with sample portfolio
– Ability to adapt to a wholesome work culture
– Preferred: Ability to work in InCopy
This is an on-site 3-month Contract (40 hours a week) with possible extension near Nashville, TN.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.