location: Fairfield, 35064
You will be responsible for on-property consumer marketing targeted to increase traffic/sales and build customer affinity to the location.
In order to achieve this you will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies whether it be through social media, events, or PR initiatives.
Our goal is to create exceptional experiences for communities and valuable setting for retail tenants at every location.
As the Marketing Manager, you can expect to:
– Develop and execute annual event plans
– Work alongside merchants to gain event participation
– Manage and execute PR strategies like media relations, event development, press releases, crisis communication, on-air segments, etc.
– Create and manage all digital content. This will include images, video, website content, weekly email blasts and daily posting to social media channels
– Create social media strategies to increase consumer interaction.
– Engaging in social media dialogues and answer questions as needed
– Develop and maintain onsite communications, including property signage, event communication, etc.
– Review current marketing approaches, and create collaborative marketing efforts
– Attend annual meetings to program new marketing efforts
– Network with community groups and businesses such as tourism bureaus and charities to build local relationship and grow within the market
– Evaluate and report on key marketing results such as sales, consumer response, publicity value, and more
– Ensure that all legal requirements are met. For example vendor contracts and volunteer guidelines, etc.
– Work with team members to understand the local market in regards to existing and new marketing opportunities
– Identify prospects to partner, develop presentations and pitch materials for potential partners, and negotiate non-traditional opportunities for the company
– Manage spending and ensure all initiatives are completed within the established budget parameters and timelines
– Robust understanding of event, PR and social media strategy development
– Motivated self-starter able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
– Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to adapt and provide effective solutions with minimal to no supervision
– Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
– Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, and general computer competency
– Robust understanding of social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
– Exceptional analytical skills
– Ability to work effectively in a team setting
– MUST be able to work extended hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This is an on-site full time opportunity near Hoover, AL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.