location: South San Francisco, 94015
As the Account Executive, you will be the point of contact for our client. You will ensure project objectives are achieved within the quality and time that was promised. You will also foster strong relationships with our existing and new clients to potentially bring in new business.
You will be managing the financial aspect of projects, oversee development and implementation, and be a key role in the post-analysis of all projects.
If you are program-management master and have a keen ability to communicate effectively with clients, customers, agencies and other third-party vendors, this might be the perfect role for you!
As Account Executive, you will:
– Program track, as well as oversee timeline development and management
– Manage budget and reconciliation, post-promotional analyses, as well as internal and external reporting
– Manage client relationships and facilitate communication with internal departments like creative and production
– Ensure client deliverables are successfully achieved and have all appropriate client approvals
– Research, negotiate, and plan with third party vendors and organizations
– Support agency partners with coordination of deliverables and updates
– Communicate effectively with team members in all departments to deliver timely information and reports
– Collaborate with sales force, broker organization and/or marketing team throughout program development, execution, and post analysis
– Other related duties as assigned.
– MUST have agency background
– Ability to pitch/present services, identify how our services can benefit potential clients and bring in new accounts
– Ability to build and own complete understanding of managed brands/retailers
– Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
– Excellent organizational skills, highly detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment working with cross functional teams
– Ability to negotiate and problem solve with minimal to no supervision
– Ability to make oral presentations and good interpersonal skills
– Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changes in projects or business environment
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
– BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
– 3-5 years of experience in consumer product, brand or agency
Pay Rate: $125k-150k with commission or bonus incentive.
This is an on-site full time opportunity near San Mateo, CA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.