location: Ft Lauderdale, 33316
During this 3-4 week project, you will join our team and create unique solutions that merge technology and healthcare to provide our customers with an efficient and effective documentation process.
If you are widely familiar with document-design tools and enjoy being a part of creating documents that are easy to follow, print and distribute, this might be the perfect role for you!
In this project, you will:
– Create documents as instructed by senior staff
– Compose letters for data file merging and batch process
– Customize workflow solutions to meet objectives
– Manage printing and distribution of documents
– Set user-defined rules and conditions to process documents
– Split and merge files as needed, and enhance documents by adding targeted messages, signature capture zones, barcodes, etc.
– Excellent understanding of Planet Press Suite
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow direction
– Excellent communication skills verbal and written
– 1-3 years of experience in documentation creation
– Preferred: Experience in healthcare industry
This is an on-site temp opportunity near Downtown Fort Lauderdale. You will work 40 hours a week for 3-4 weeks, depending on the duration of the project.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.