Lead CAD Designer
location: Rocklin, 95765
Our company manufactures, distributes and installs products all over the world. We have been a key part of many hospitality, restaurant and office buildings.
Our unique and effective strategies set us apart from the industry, and we would like you to continue to lead our team to success.
As the Lead CAD Designer, you will:
– Support and ensure brand standards are met
– Ensure quality control for all Graphic Designs and Architecture
– Create installation and specification documents of company product
– Assist with website content, social media and other communication platforms
– Assist with rollouts and packaging designs
– Attend and assist at trade show events and other displays
– Assist in maintaining and strengthening Branding and Identity
– Proof designs prior to printing
– Stay attuned to all tools and best practices for CAD Graphics team
– Robust Adobe CS skills (particularly InDesign and Photoshop)
– Robust skills in 3D modeling software like AutoCAD, SketchUP
– Sound understanding of construction documents
– Excellent communications skills, verbally and written
– Experience in Graphic Design and Architecture
– Ability to work under pressure and switch priorities accordingly to meet deadlines
– Ability to work with confidential projects
– Ability to work in a team environment
– BS/BA Degree and 5+ years of 3D modeling, drafting and illustrating experience
This is an on-site, full-time opportunity with benefits near Roseville, CA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
Pay Rate: $70K/ yr