Jr. Graphic Designer
location: Long Island, 11101
We are particularly looking for a Graphic Designer with a focus on video production and editing. In this role you will be responsible for production of graphic, print, video, and audio sales tools including instructional/promotional videos, catalogs and spec sheets.
Get a chance to work closely with our highly collaborative Marketing Team that is hyper-focused on Sales and Product Development. Along with the team, you will produce digital and graphic media that promotes new product lines.
If you are a candidate eager to work with senior management and are comfortable tackling all the platforms and duties below, we want to talk to you!
– Develop advertising and marketing tools with your creative team to promote new products, including editing and photo-shopping product placement pictures, catalog/new product brochures and promotional videos.
– Be a master at specification sheets and underlining graphic art.
– Be a team player and increase the company’s brand awareness through solid and consistent graphic themes.
– Edit and create videos and motion graphics from library video and images as well as shoot new custom video and images.
– Help develop new concepts or for presentation to external customers by developing media and presentations while working in tandem with Marketing and/or Customer Management.
– Be an excellent, well organized librarian of imagery and moving footage that can be used for conceptual development and presentations.
– Be current and have working knowledge of all top design tools.
– Be able to make visual decisions that are relevant as to represent ideas and products while staying close to established branding standards.
– Have 5+ years of strogn agency experience
– Have 3+ years of advertising/marketing design and or video experience.
– Have the ability to multi-task/prioritize tasks.
– Experience to shoot video and stills on various DSLR cameras.
– Be expert at video lighting, composition, storyboarding and content directing.
– Expert in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Premiere, After Effect and Final Cut Pro
– Have a big appetite for content creation – animated GIFs, and photography
– Expert in advanced features of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
– Must, MUST have great verbal and written communication skills, be detailed and have super customer service skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package include: medical & dental coverage, includes family coverage, vision, 401(k), tuition assistance, paid time
This is a full time on-site opportunity for a company in around Great Neck, NY.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
Pay Rate: $70K