location: Mountain View, 94045
This globally-recognized and successful technology company is looking for a wordsmith capable of adapting to different deliverables while maintaining the brand’s highly recognized voice.
Get the opportunity to work with the world’s best UX Designers and Art Directors, by personifying our brand through your written concepts.
If you are a creative mind, able to branch an idea into hundreds of written options, this might be the perfect prestigious challenge for you.
As our exceptional copywriter you will:
– Work closely with senior writers and creative directors to tactically execute projects
– Write copy for several platforms like print, video, packaging , social, web and more
– Assist in the creative process by pitching ideas for product stories, product launches, websites and more
– Turn techy lingo into meaningful and benefiting human speech
– Write HUNDREDS of headlines per project
– Master our brand voice
– Edit, edit, edit, and then edit some more
– Keep informed about our latest products and services
– Be part of a team, a fun team, an insanely hard-working team
– Have ideas and share your ideas
– Be strong, when good ideas don’t go through in order to achieve GREAT ones
– Exceptional portfolio with well-rounded content including social, marketing, digital, blogs and more
– Ability to deliver outstanding copy and headlines
– Ability to develop and communicate innovative, on-brand ideas
– Keen attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to meet challenging deadlines
– Willingness to take risks and fail
– BS/BA Degree or equal experience
– 3-5 years of experience writing in agencies, digital publications, in-house marketing teams
– Ability to provide references from above experience
This is a freelance on-site opportunity for a company in around Mountain View California.
There will be highly competitive pay as this is an industry leading brand.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.