Associate Creative Director, Design
location: Mountain View, 94041
We are looking for passionate and original creators that can conceptualize powerful, multi-platform ideas and designs.
If your work breathes excellence and you thrive through provoking and inspiring designs, you will be an exceptional leader to our experienced team.
As Co-Captain of the ship you will:
– Collaborate to concept ideas
– Present ideas to senior staff, managers and executives
– Integrate strategies and messaging for channel events, advertising, online, retail and other mediums
– Work closely with project managers and creative directors to ensure that deadlines are realistic or potentially realistic
– Co-manage and co-direct all creative communications, input on the look, tone and feel across multiple channels
– Exceptional Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Clean and outstanding portfolio showing experience with global brands
– Proven design, art or creative direction in mediums like social media, product launches, branding, film, video, advertising, photography and more
– Ability to conceptualize designs and ideas that follow target objectives
– Exceptional organizational skills and ability to communicate ideas effectively
– Natural-born leader, able to make sound decisions and clearly communicate input
– BS/BA degree or equal experience
– 7-10 years of related experience
– Preferred: Experience with technology brands
This is a freelance on-site opportunity for a company in around Mountain View California.
There will be highly competitive pay as this is an industry leading brand.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.