location: San Francisco, 94016
As our Graphic Designer, you will bring our message to the public through beautiful and creative designs. You will be highly involved in brand-centric projects alongside our Marketing team and other key individuals. You will get the chance to conceptualize designs and work individually on some projects from concept to completion.
You will work on a variety of platforms, executing projects for print, web and digital, and other multimedia platforms.
Be a key component in our pursuit of a better and more efficient world by joining our team of creatives!
– Work with senior staff to support and assist in maintaining the companies visual brand standards
– Conceptualize, design and produce marketing materials. Some of these will include PowerPoint presentations, training and production manuals, type treatments, promotional materials like hats and t-shirts, print, online advertisement, company documents, and conceptualization for videos and more.
– Collaborate on web designs and assist in maintenance and quality of our websites
– Serve as an ambassador, internally and externally for the company
– Robust Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
– Ability to be resourceful and provide several solutions to challenges
– Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment to meet requests
– Detailed oriented individual with ability to multitask and prioritize projects to deliver in a timely manner
– Ability to work overtime and sometimes on weekends out of office as needed for time sensitive projects
– BS/BA Degree and 3+ years of related experience
– Preferred: Adobe Premiere and After Affects skills, Web Design/Layout skills, Ability to sketch or draw for conceptualization
Talent will occasionally need to lift or move up to 40lbs.
This is an off-site, remote full-time opportunity with benefits for a company near Bay Area California.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.