location: Los Angeles, 90232
We are looking for a team member with technological curiosity as well as a drive for storytelling and problem solving.
As Videographer, you will have a stamp on the entire organization by helping us reach exceptional production capabilities. You will enjoy creative freedom to visually inspire and turn technical ideas into human stories.
You will build and lead a full service in-house video production studio. Help us revitalize our industry by giving it a human touch!
As our video department, you will:
– Create storyboards, select music, orchestrate voice overs, imagery and visual designs
– Create short and long-form stories (i.e. tutorials, customer stories, quirky and inspiring brand content)
– Manage pre-production meetings whether they are onsite, at the studio or at field-based shoots. Make decisions in regards to lighting, shooting angles and location, etc.
– Film and edit all videos to create compelling narratives
– Compress, assemble, archive and post all final audio/video ensuring quality control
– Work with in-house team or vendors to produce animations, 2D/3D renderings and motion graphics
– and more
– Ability to oversee projects from concept to completion
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Ability to translate complex ideas into engaging visual media
– Ability to create stories across a wide array of topics
– Comfortable working in fast-paced, quickly-changing environments
– Excellent visual storyteller with self-learning attitude
– Proven skill in video shooting, planning , editing, storyboarding, scriptwriting and graphic design
– Proficiency with cameras, lighting and audio/video equipment
– Excellent mastery of Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X Media Encoder and any other current video/audio production tools
– BA/ BS Degree or strong background in film, graphic design, web design, visual communications, journalism, advertising, multi-media or related fields
– Preferred: Skilled in After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite, ability to optimize video content for paid advertising and social platforms, ability to shoot photographs
This is an on-site, full-time opportunity for a company in Southwest California.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
Pay Rate: $120K-$160K/ yr