Senior Graphic Designer
location: Los Angeles, 90232
We need a talented Senior Graphic Designer that can transform statistics and data into user-friendly and on-trend infographics. You will be an essential part of our creative makeup, so being a team player and an effective communicator is a MUST.
Join us as we grow our creative team and become a staple in revolutionizing our industry.
– Create innovative graphic designs to visually represent data
– Communicate day to day information through interactive designs
– Meet tight deadlines while staying within budget
– Continuously learn about the industry to keep skills current
– Quickly adapt to new technologies
– Robust skills in Adobe CS, Python, and Unity skills
– Knowledge of typography color and production
– Excellent interactive knowledge (Web, Mobile , CAD/3D)
– Excellent presentation skills. Ability to create and show information through charts and diagrams.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and easily transition through different tasks.
– Excellent written and verbal skills.
– Exceptional researcher, ability to identify market, customer and competition.
– Ability to integrate market research into work.
– Ability to craft compelling narratives through different platforms.
– Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task.
– BS/BA degree and 7+ years of experience
This is an on-site, full-time opportunity for a company in Southwest California.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
Pay Rate: $100K-$120K