location: San Jose, 94089
Our team is looking for a freelance animator that can accurately represent human anatomy and physiology at a micro-medical level. This will be a key point in the exercise education and safety of our viewers.
If you have a passion for fitness lifestyle and motion design, this might be the perfect role for you!
– Work closely with the Head of Content Creation.
– Create accurate and detailed human anatomical designs to demonstrate physiological response to an exercise.
– Tackle your first project by animating a few foundation movements.
– Work for about 10 hours to start. Hours can increase with time.
– Robust Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Skilled in 3D modeling software (3DS Max, ZBrush, Maya, Mudbox, Vray, Sketchup Pro, etc.)
– Skilled in editing software like Final Cut Pro or After Effects
– Experience in still and cinema animations
– Experience designing detailed human anatomy and physiology
– Excellent communication skills
– BS/BA Degree and or 2-3 years of animation experience
This is a freelance on-site or remote opportunity for a company in North California.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
Freelance (on-site or remote)
Pay Rate: $65-$75/hr