location: Winter Haven, 33839
As the Interactive Designer you will act as a liaison between creative and development by providing input on creative concepts and technical development. You will have a part in developing designs for navigation, layout, iconography, user experience and other visual elements within digital platforms.
Collaborate with the creative team and report to the Creative Director to create beautiful designs that match the company brand and successfully reach their target audience.
– Create and implement user-centered design assets for digital marketing channels.
– Direct the work of Web Developers and/or Web Producers to ensure accurate digital executions.
– Review wireframes, comps, proofs of concept, test sites, test apps, test emails, test links, and animations from external development resources
– Act in an SME (Subject-Matter Expert) capacity aligning Marketing/Creative/Business goals
– Assist in the development of business requirements
– Document user experience specifications for digital/interactive solutions.
– Develop design concepts and execution of unique and independent digital projects.
– Prepare final art files for release and delivery
– Plan and provide Marketing innovation and quality improvements
– Work on special Creative Services assignments.
– Robust Adobe Creative Suite skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
– Exceptional and continual understanding of UX best practices and trends for digital platforms
– Exceptional visual skills, attention to detail and ability to stay on brand
– Ability to articulate ideas and procedures accurately and effectively
– Experience working with cross functional teams
– Understanding of responsive web, Android and iOS
– BS/BA Degree and 3-5 years of experience
This is an on-site full-time opportunity for a company within a 40 mile radius of Tampa/Winter Haven FL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.