location: Winter Haven, 33839
We are looking for someone with an itch for innovation and an eye for creativity, who can also tackle the business behind the art.
So if you are comfortable working in a highly collaborative team, have a love for storytelling, and are able to handle the creative and business side of production management, this might be the perfect role for you!
When you join our team, you will:
– Work together with other team members and follow projects from concept to completion
– Ensure that projects are produced on time and fall within budget
– Oversee that all releases are legally sound
– Act as lead for the execution of projects across all channels (i.e. video, retail, digital, advertising, etc.)
– Be responsible for the production of projects such as photoshoots, broadcast commercials, web sites, mobile apps, interactive projections and more
– Work closely with strategists, and account leads to set goals, conduct research, plan budget and schedule phases accordingly
– Be responsible for creative logistics
– Negotiate contracts for production elements and ensure all insurance requirements are met
– Work closely and be the point of contact for Account, Marketing and Creative teams during projects
– Work alongside and efficiently communicate with other producers
– Ensure that production follows through according to the planned schedule and all program phases are met (i.e. pre-production, installation, live activation, post-production etc.)
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, collaboration and Google tools
– Experience managing large projects and diverse teams, particularly dealing with technology platforms
– Keen strategic thinker and problem-solver with the ability to provide constructive and innovative insight
– Ability to communicate efficiently verbally and in written form
– Ability to multi-task and handle several projects at a time, prioritizing tasks efficiently to meet deadlines
– Must have a passion for creative work and self-motivated to deliver the best work possible on time and within budget
– Comfortable with web-based programs and using new tools
– BS/BA and 5+ years of integrated production or production within an agency
– Preferred: Familiarity with Photoshop, Visio, Mockflow, Invision, Trello, Smartsheet and other project management systems
This is a temp opportunity near Winter Haven, FL.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.