Project Manager / Traffic Coordinator
location: Boston, 02101
As Resource Manager you will be the glue that holds us together. You will be responsible for overseeing all resourcing functions for the creative and technology team. Your role will be essential to the team as you will be ensuring that producers, project managers and other project owners secure the resources they need to execute their assignments.
Help us exceed expectations by providing resources and information to best deliver our assignments.
Up for the challenge? Send us your resume/portfolio and join our team of creative masterminds.
– Serve as the main point of contact for teams looking to secure resources.
– Assess active projects and new business opportunities. Build the right teams to perform the work.
– Prioritize and problem solve resource availability conflicts.
– Assign team members, update collaboration software and communicate assignments.
– Maintain a master schedule for resources and projects.
– Ensure resources are properly utilized.
– Maintain a database of contract resources. Ensure feedback on performance is captured.
– Proactively secure approval and contract support team members for resourcing needs.
– Ensure contractors and new hires are set up and on-boarded properly.
– Communicate with stakeholders ensuring needs are met and the teams are properly informed.
– Monitor resource hours vs. budgeted hours. Ensure budgets stay on track.
– Project manage a variety of small projects (digital, PowerPoint, print, and other).
– Set up new jobs in Project Management and Financial systems.
– Support the studios workflow through managing the purchase of materials, stock photography and footage.
– Experience as a traffic coordinator, Project Manager or similar experience in a creative studio environment.
– Experience with project management, financial, and collaboration software.
– Exceptional organizational skills
– Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to develop relationships.
– Flexible, team player able to work calmly under pressure.
This is an on-site, full-time opportunity for a company in East Massachusetts.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
Pay Rate: $50K