Senior Product Designer Licensing
location: South Philadelphia, 19145
This creative party favor manufacturing company is looking for their next Senior Product designer.
This role will entail you to work closely with the Product Development team as well as other senior members of the creative team. You will have a role in the development of ideas and concepts for new licensed products, programs, planograms and displays.
If you are an idea-centric talent send us your resume!
– Design and illustrate new licensed product lines with minimal supervision.
– Develop and implement new product ideas.
– Develop artwork purchased or licensed by outside artists.
– Perform continuous market research of retail and licensing trends, materials, technologies, merchandising etc.
– Prepare art files in 4 to 6 colors (both 4 color process and spot color).
– Assist with mock-ups as needed.
– Assist with digital planogram and display layouts.
– Assist with sales presentations.
– Train/mentor Associate and Assistant Product Designers.
– Maintain and organize computer files. Delete/archive files as necessary.
– Attend trade shows when available.
– Update computer skills and experiment with new software and programs.
– Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
– Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills.
– Excellent oral and written communications skills.
– Ability to present ideas, facts and recommendations effectively.
– Experience using major licensing style guides.
– Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, including sizes and color percentages.
– Excellent multi-task, follow-up and organizational skills.
– Ability to work with little direction in a fast-paced environment.
– BD/BA Degree from a four-year art college or university.
– 4+ years of related experience/ training
– Preferred: Good understanding of offset and flexographic printing process. Previous experience in design of party goods, tableware, favors, wearables, toys, decor, gifts, etc.
– Occasionally required to reach/work overhead, climb, and balance.
– Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use repetitive hand motions, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift up to twenty-five pounds.
– Frequently required to have close visual acuity while working on a computer, analyzing data, or reading extensively.
– May be required to travel up to 5% of the time, including overnight travel, and travel on airplanes.
This is an on-site full-time opportunity for a company in Northeast Pennsylvania.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.