Creative Supervisor Private Label
location: South Philadelphia, 19145
As part of creative services, you will coordinate and supervise outside studio projects, manage the development of UI and private label products, supervise freelance artists (as needed), and coordinate new products and packaging for presentations.
You will also:
– Manage all work within the team
– Stay abreast of new design and product trends
– Design generic or private label ensembles
– Manage creatives from concept to completion
– Maintain and organize files
– Check and update back-up system as necessary
– Develop and implement new product ideas
– Be a part of the proof approval process
– Communicate with domestic and overseas separators and printers to ensure accuracy and quality
– Attend industry related trade shows
– Train Product Designers (at all levels)
– Stay abreast of new company related software and advise on any needed updates
– Perform other duties as needed
If you have a leader mentality and want to spearhead this team to creative success, send us your resume.
-Robust Adobe Creative Suite skills
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to present ideas, facts and recommendations effectively
– Ability to use licensed/non-licensed style guides
– Understanding of offset and flexographic printing processes
– Ability to calculate sizes and color percentages
– Ability to work independently
– Excellent follow-up and organizational skills, able to multi-task
– Ability and experience in managing artists
– Computer competency, able to troubleshoot as necessary
– BA/BS Degree and 5-8 years of related experience/ training
– Able to reach/work overhead, climb, and balance
– Able to stand, walk, sit, use repetitive hand motions, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift up to ten pounds.
– Able to have close visual acuity while working on a computer, analyzing data, or reading extensively
This is an on-site full time opportunity for a company in Northeast Pennsylvania.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
Pay Rate: $80K/yr