Assistant Product Designer Licensing
location: South Philadelphia, 19145
icreatives is looking for the perfect candidate to join a FUN, idea-driven manufacturing company. As the Assistant Product Designer you will be working closely with the Product Development team to design and develop new licensed product lines.
Be on top of retail and licensing trends, materials, technologies and merchandising to create fully unique products.
If you are up to the task, send us your resume!
– Design and illustrate new licensed product lines.
– Develop artwork purchased or licensed by outside artists.
– Design licensed ensembles under close supervision/direction.
– Prepare art files in 4 to 6 colors (both 4 color process and spot color)
– Assist with mock-ups as necessary.
– Assist with digital planogram and display layouts.
– Create and assist with sales presentations.
– Stay current with market-related design and trends.
– Stay current with computer skills and experiment with new software updates and programs.
– Maintain and organize computer files. Delete/archive files as necessary.
– Attend trade shows when time is available.
– Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
– Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills.
– Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills.
– Ability to effectively communicate ideas, facts or recommendations, oral and written.
– Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, including sizes and color percentages.
– Excellent multi-task, follow-up and organizational skills.
– Ability to work at a high level in a fast-paced environment.
– BS/BA degree from a four-year art college or university required.
– 1+ years of related experience or training.
– Preferred: Experience designing party goods, tableware, favors, activities, wearables, toys, stationery, decor, gifts, and/or activity products.
– Occasionally required to reach/work overhead, climb, and balance.
– Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use repetitive hand motions, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift up to twenty-five pounds.
– Frequently required to have close visual acuity while working on a computer, analyzing data, or reading extensively.
This is an on-site full-time opportunity for a company in Northeast Pennsylvania.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
Pay Rate: $48K/yr