Photographer / Photo Editor
location: Arlington, 20330
As part of the Creative Department you will be creating collateral, photos and content for this customer-centric brand.
Your main duty under this role will be to manage product launches. This will include product photoshoots, creative production for listings (photos, videos, and content), assembly video production and keeping a timely launch schedule.
If you are detail oriented, can keep to a schedule and are an independent thinker with an abundance of initiative, this might be a perfect environment for you.
– Plan photoshoots
– Use company equipment to take product photos
– Edit photos and videos according to brand standards
– Manage sourcing and staging of props/clothing
– Manage daily priorities and responsibilities in accordance to deadlines
– Manage models, freelancers, and vendors
– Assist as needed with social media management and website management
– Provide communication aid as needed
– Perform other creative duties as needed
– Ability to work independently without supervision or direction
– Experience in photography
– Photoshop skills
– Ability to problem solve without supervision
– Ability to execute several tasks and projects at once
– Organized and detail oriented
– Positive, can-do attitude
– BA/BS Degree (or equal experience)
– Ability to lift 40 pound products
* 40K Full-Time with benefits
To apply, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
This is a full-time opportunity in the Washington DC area, only local candidates will be considered.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.