Product Development Specialist
location: South Philadelphia, 19145
As the Creative Supervisor / Director you will oversee the design of new ensemble lines and coordinate new licensed art projects from concept to completion.
You will get the chance to coordinate new products for presentations and create new product ideas and designs.
If you are a hands-on creative talent with the experience and ability to manage a team, send us your resume/portfolio and help this company to reach creative success!
– Manage work within the team.
– Stay abreast of new design and product trends.
– Design licensed ensembles and ensembles that require expertise.
– Work from concept to finished art to send to various separators and printers both domestic and overseas.
– Update computer skills and experiment with new software updates and programs.
– Maintain and organize computer files. Develop and implement new product ideas.
– Approve printed product proofs. Sign-off on all color separations for products related to team projects. Talk directly to separators & printers about any changes for product art.
– Organize and supervise special projects.
– Attend industry-related trade shows when possible.
– Supervise and train Product Designers (all levels).
– Check and update the back-up system as necessary.
– Advise when software updates should be ordered.
– Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
– Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills.
– Effective oral and written communication skills. Ability to present ideas, facts and recommendations effectively.
– Ability to use licensed style guides.
– Good computer skills.
– Ability to communicate effectively with department, other departments and suppliers.
– Ability to calculate sizes and color percentages.
– Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
– Good understanding of offset and flexographic printing processes.
– Excellent multi-task, follow-up and organizational skills. Ability to work independently with little direction.
– Ability and experience to manage artists.
– Ability to juggle many projects at the same time.
– BS/BA degree from a four-year art college or university.
– 5-8 years of related experience and 3+ years of supervisory experience.
– Occasionally required to reach/work overhead, climb, and balance.
– Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use repetitive hand motions, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift up to ten pounds.
– Frequently required to have close visual acuity while working on a computer, analyzing data, or reading extensively.
This is an on-site full-time opportunity for a company in Northeast Pennsylvania.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
Pay Rate: $80K