Senior Creative Traffic AE
location: Miami, 33132
As the Senior Creative Traffic AE, you will ensure that creative assets are built, approved and delivered to the appropriate departments and vendors.
Get a chance to work closely with outstanding Sales and Marketing teams. Reach business goals and optimize creative development by pinpointing challenges and trends within the department.
Work closely with Account Executives and department managers to establish project timelines and communicate them to the creative team.
Other duties will include:
– Communicate daily with the Creative Operations Senior Manager
– Understand Sales and Marketing team project objectives, and assist to meet goals
– Manage and share monthly and quarterly team productivity reports
– Assist in ensuring projects stick within budget.
– Performs other duties as required.
– Experience with print/media/digital advertising
– At least 5 years agency and/or in-house traffic experience
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple assignments
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Able to provide recommendations for streamlining processes and systems based on previous experience
– BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising or equal field experience
– Preferred: Experience with Filemaker and/or Wrike, Basic knowledge of Creative Suite a plus
Terms: Temp to Hire
To apply, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
This is a contract opportunity in the Miami area, only local candidates will be considered
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.